David new member research japanese instruments

Information about Pacific Theatre aircraft currently flying or under restoration.

Moderator: Moderator

luftcycles
Corporal

David new member research japanese instruments

Post by luftcycles »

Hi from a Frenchy,

I'm David from France, as a new member i've just posted a new topic in the new members section,

and as a first post i would want to know if someone of you got the chance to own some Japanese flying gauges for sale for my collection?

I'm also interested in the USAAF gauges, but specially the Japanese ones.

I've not at all the chance in France to find some and nothing really interested about this fascinating part of the ww2,the Pacific war!

So please if someone got something for me don't hesitate in contacting me.

david

boomer158
Private

Re: David new member research japanese instruments

Post by boomer158 »

Good morning David,
Yes, I am interested in Japanese instruments, can you send me some photos, do you wish to sell or swap or both. I am trying to fill replica panels for A6M Zero and Ki61 Tony with other projects in the future
regards Arthur

luftcycles
Corporal

Post by luftcycles »

HI Arthur,

in fact i've got a lot of instruments but the japanese ones are totally news for me , this is why i try to find in order to start a new collection.
so if you have something to sell , don't hesitate in telling me please.
best regards
david from shiny France

jsf74
Private

Post by jsf74 »

i found a mint japanese turn and slip insturment (gage) from a zero if anyone might want it.

rod mountford
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Japanese Instruments

Post by rod mountford »

Hi am also collecting Jap instruments for a Zero but as they are expensive is taking a while. I only have a wood panel at this stage but will do. Have the compass and am on the look out for the other gauges. Have a complete P51 and a blind panel for a Spity. Anyone who wants to share info or stuff let me know, Cheers Rod