The RAAF Hudson Story - Book Two

Discussion about books, videos, DVDs, games and other media related to the Pacifc Theatre.

Moderator: Moderator

Andy in West Oz
Captain

The RAAF Hudson Story - Book Two

Post by Andy in West Oz »

Anyone take advantage of the pre-publication offer and now has this rather magnificent book in their hot little hands? It is an epic work and has set quite the benchmark, I reckon.

http://aircrewbookreview.blogspot.com/2 ... -here.html
Andy Wright
Aircrew Book Review
I have always imagined that paradise will be a kind of library - Jorge Luis Borges

Boba
2nd Lieutenant

Re: The RAAF Hudson Story - Book Two

Post by Boba »

Andy,

I did and it is worth every dollar - it is an exceptional addition to anyone's library and in particular anyone who has an interest not only in the RAAF but the Hudson as an aircraft that served Australia so well. The Hudson squadron losses were apalling and David does them all; aircrew, ground personnel and aircraft great justice.

It was a long time coming but the end product certainly does set a benchmark as you suggest.

Cheers,

Bob Alford
Lampang Thailand

Andy in West Oz
Captain

Re: The RAAF Hudson Story - Book Two

Post by Andy in West Oz »

Good onya, Bob. I'm itching to read it but have five books to get through before it. Need to get my act together. Have to bump Kane-Maguire's Desert Scorpions up the list too.
Andy Wright
Aircrew Book Review
I have always imagined that paradise will be a kind of library - Jorge Luis Borges