|Vertical view of Kawasaki Aircraft Industries (Kagamigahara Plant) at Kagamigahara
1-4. Post assembly and per-flight testing
6. Mess Hall
7. Main Office Building (three story)
10-14. Storage (Raw materials)
15. Gasmeter, probably used for heating and heat treatment furnaces
Probable Boiler house
21. Machine Shop: includes two boiler rooms with two boilers, two (2) 2000 ton drop drop hammers, lathes, drills, planners, etc.
24. A/C final assembly building.
24a. Paint shop and fabric dept. machine shop occupies e bay of this building. Two types of A/C assembled in this building.
25. A/C final assembly, some sub-assembly of wings, tails, fuselages.
26-27. Experimental department
28. Wind tunnel department
28a. Office unit
28b. Probable wind tunnel
28c. Carpenter (model) shop.
29. Transformer station.
30. Welding shop..
Credit: "Kawasaki Aircraft Works, Kagamigahara Plant" p.83 Date: Nov 23, 1944
High Resolution Version
Acquire This Image |
Do you have photos or additional information?
Make A Donation | Previous Page | Pacific Wrecks